Staff mobility

Are you interested in an internship at our Veterinary Teaching Hospital?

Our Veterinary Teaching Hospital can host young veterinary medicine graduates for a short-term internship period. If you have recently graduated and want to improve your clinical skills, you can request a short-term internship at our Veterinary Teaching Hospital. Write to, specifying how long you would like to spend there and the specific field you would like to practice (i.e. companion animals, farms animals, horse clinic). You can attach a brief CV and/or a covering letter.

"Due to Covid-19 emergency, we are not able to host external personnel at our Veterinary Teaching Hospital at this time"

Are you interested in our residency programme?

This education program is for four years, during which time students will learn the practice and theory of a specific area of veterinary medicine. Near the clinic activity the resident student walk along the research which results are exposed to his colleagues because of the international interests of all. The EBVS is the main sponsor of this learning experience and with it there are all the Veterinarian which have also this certificate.

The following are MAPS Residency Supervisors:

  • Rebecca Ricci, European College of Veterinary and Comparative Nutrition
  • Stefano Romagnoli, European College of Animal Reproduction
  • Massimo Morgante, European College of Bovine Health Management
  • Mattia Cecchinato, European College of Poultry Veterinary Science
  • Calogero Stelletta, European College of Small Ruminant Health Management
  • Luca Bellini, European College of Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
  • Marco Bernardini, European College of Veterinary Neurology
  • Eric Zini, European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Companion Animals

Are you interested in research with a MAPS research group?

If you are a young researcher and want to work alongside one of our department's active research groups, look through the list of these groups and their research topics. If you find a topic that interests you and you have sufficient skills, contact the person in charge of that topic. You can write to for further details on the application procedure.

Please, be aware that some scholarships are available yearly to support the short-term period, or longer-term experience, such as a PhD program. Besides, if you are working or studying in a European country you can receive support